Are you looking for a challenging, wide ranging, dynamic Marketing role?
Our client is looking for a dynamic Marketing Assistant for UK and Ireland to meet new challenges and turn our client’s customers practices into great businesses.
You need to be well versed in client planning and execution across print and digital channels, experienced in client management and an expert in social media and digital communications.
Marketing Campaign Execution
- Work with the Marketing team to plan, budget and schedule the company’s Marketing Strategy
- Support the execution of UK lead generation/marketing campaigns across digital and printed channels for all products and services; including PR/trade advertising; building and sending email blasts and direct mail. Supporting equivalent campaigns in Holland as required
- Plan and implement a regular schedule of e-newsletters to both internal stakeholders and customers/prospects
- Responsible for supporting the company’s sponsorship of Trade Exhibitions in the UK; including cost negotiation with suppliers, stand design / marketing collateral, pre and post-event promotional campaigns and all logistics associated with delivering event objectives
- Responsible for organising company run Seminars and Webinars across the UK; including scheduling, venue selection (through 3rd part supplier), pre-event promotion, delegate registration and management, organising marketing collateral, and all associated logistics and reporting
- Supporting the promotion and delivery of events (trade and company) in Holland, as required
Digital / Social Media
- Responsible for updating company website, utilising the built-in content management system
- Responsible for supporting on the planning and delivery of the company’s Social Media strategy; creating regular content that reinforces the main marketing campaigns and company positioning (also supporting other global regions as required)
- Act as brand guardian to ensure corporate brand guidelines are followed in all company communications
- Take ownership of marketing collateral management; ensuring all marketing assets are accurately filed and catalogued, and required stock levels are available for ongoing sales activity
- Ensure projects are completed to budget and in-line with overall schedule
- Responsible for regular campaign, asset and event reporting
- Ensure customer and prospect databases are kept up-to-date
- Manage marketing function within the company’s CRM system; ensuring campaign “wave codes” are accurately entered and used by colleagues
- To ensure the sales toolkit is kept up to date, catalogued and managed accordingly
The following are desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will require excellent marketing planning and communication skills, together with a proven track record of successful event management and digital marketing (including email marketing and social media). Over 2 years’ experience in a marketing role.
Marketing / Business degree or equivalent C.I.M. qualification.
Where necessary the candidate will be required to work occasional evenings and weekends and be away from home for Trade / Masterclass Events.
The ability to work in a fun and vibrant team is essential.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
|Salary||£20,000 - £25,000 pa|
|Extras||Pension, Life Cover & Childcare|