We are looking for a competitive field sales representative/executive to develop sales strategies and win new business for our client.
The successful salesperson will be confident in meeting clients and close sales to achieve quotas.
The successful candidate will also play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
|Salary||£23,000 - £25,000 pa|