Helpdesk Support – 1st Line (Hands on IT Support)
My client is looking for 3 x IT Helpdesk Analysts (1 x Dutch Speaking) to join a very successful business in Gillingham, Kent. You will be joining a large IT support team to cover internal staff with 1st and 2nd line hands on related issues.
You would be part of a close knit team IT team carrying out everything from simple 1st time fixes, hardware projects, telephony and desktop setups, laptop/mobile device roll out’s and general IT support duties across the business for their internal members of staff.
- To be first line support
- Perform daily operational tasks
- Take responsibility for back up monitoring and tape rotation
- To ensure that all IT SLA’s and KPI’s are adhered to
- To liaise with third party suppliers when applicable
- Administration experience of a Windows active directory is essential Previous background in a
- Help Desk role is essential
- Experience with Windows Operating System is essential
- Any IT qualifications to support your application are highly desirable
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Plenty of benefits are available to include 24 days holiday plus holidays, bonus up to 10%, holiday purchase, private medical, insurance, private health insurance, death in service, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, eye test vouchers, childcare vouchers, progression and training.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
|Salary||£18,000 - £22,000 pa|