Primarily to make outbound calls to both existing and new customers, and answer incoming calls from them, to discuss and sell a full range of business products and services available to them.
Create leads and appointments for the Company’s Field Sales Representatives.
Create strong working relationships with both internal and external customers.
Desire to succeed and ensure that customer expectations are managed and achieve a right first time approach.
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Research accounts and generate sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Proven telesales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
|Salary||£15,000 - £18,000 pa|