Did you know 360 are able to provide a variety of personnel solutions to help you manage your workforce and workload?
- References sent in writing via 360 EE.
- Chased by 360 EE.
- Approved and verified by 360 EE prior to be adding to a HR file.
- References to cover a period of 4 years’ employment prior to an application.
- Job description to be over hauled and written in line with the company’s current objectives.
- Job description to include qualifications, key skills, expectations of the role, benefits and career path.
- To include salary and bonus information for each role.
- Verified by 360 EE prior to be adding to a HR file.
- Proof and evidence to be recorded in writing.
- Awarding bodies to be contacted. All relevant qualification to an application with Edify to be checked and verified.
Writing Person Specs
- Person specification to be over hauled and written in line with the company’s current objectives.
- Person specification to include qualifications, key skills, expectations of the role, benefits and career path. Both essential and mandatory.
- Starter paper work.
- Handover of the staff hand book.
- Payroll details and personal information to be collected.
- Health and safety.
- Office tour.
- Meet the staff – general introduction.
- Offer letter signed, returned and recorded via HR.
Fielding Enquiries/Candidates From Other Recruitment Agencies
Managing a PSL of Providers
- A central hub system where applicants can be kept in touch with, advised and sign posted through that application process.
- Agencies screened, advised and fees negotiated should they be relevant and included in overall recruiting of staff.
- Sarah to provide a one stop shop for all applicants and tenders who wish to engages with Edify via recruitment and staffing.
Searching for Freelance Staff, Vetting, Interviewing and Drawing Up Contracts
- Resourcing, headhunting and advertising for candidates and applications.
- Pre-screening via the telephone.
- Screening online applicants and sorting through CVs.
- Setting interview dates – organising preparation documentation to be sent and confirmation correspondence to be sent.
- 360 EE to take full responsibility of attendees, meeting and greeting.
- Initial interview to be completed by 360 EE.
- Line manager to be called in for a second half if the candidate is suitably passing this stage.
- A second interview to be arranged.
- Interview days should host 6-8 candidates being interviewed.
- 2-3 candidates should make it through to second interview.
- 2nd interviews to be arranged by 360 and help by appropriate line managers and respective decision makers to the hiring process.
- Offers to be communicated via 360 to the candidate.
- This service will be charged at the normal rate per candidate into work.
Training and Development
- Monthly reviews of new starters and existing starters and assess training needs and requirements.
- Soft and functional skills can be deliver via 360 at the training academy rates.
- More specific / Industry specific training can be sourced and arranged as part of the personnel service.
- All training recorded and reviewed as part of the in work support service offered under the personnel services tendered.
It is all very well to promote staff engagement, but it needs to be measured. We can assist you in collating feedback from your staff and help you to identify other measurable which will provide evidence that your staff engagement is effective.