An interesting social media experiment I conducted to kick off the new year was to ask connections and colleagues what they would do if they were gifted £1million.
What would you do? Here are some of the answers I received:
- Build an aquaculture venture.
- Open up my own cat rescue centre in Corfu for all the cats and kittens that don’t have homes.
- Buy a house, give to my family and charity.
- Definitely not stay sitting at my desk…
- Be very happy and book a holiday.
- Pay off the mortgages of everyone I love.
- Buy a house for my family, my mum. Invest in my business and grow it to support my family’s future.
- Build my own house.
- Buy several properties and lease them out, drive around in an F-Type Jag and adopt as many cats as I can.
- If I had £1million I would pay for a hair transplant…!
- Gift it to my daughter.
- Buy a few properties in different towns to house the homeless and help them to get back on their feet!